Jalapeño Popper Dip
- 2 tablespoons dried jalapeños (rehydrate with 1/4 cup water)
(OR 1/4 cup diced pickled jalapeños)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 - 8 ounce blocks cream cheese or Neufchâtel cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons bread crumbs
- Combine softened cream cheese and mayo well. Stir in jalapeños, onion and garlic.
- Spread in an oven-proof baking dish (used a medium sized dish).
- Sprinkle top of dip with bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350° F for 20 minutes.
- Serve warm with crackers or corn chips.
Enjoy! Click for more homemade recipes from Sustainable Blessings.