Gardener Hand Scrub
- 1 half pint mason jar
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon coarse sea salt
- 15 drops essential oil (used half grapefruit and half lemon)
- In a medium bowl, combine sugar and salt. Mix to combine.
- Add essential oils to sugar mixture. Add olive oil.
- Melt coconut oil in a microwave dish for 30 - 60 seconds.
- Pour coconut oil over sugar mixture and stir to combine.
- Pour sugar scrub mixture into the mason jar.
Need a last minute gift idea?
Tie a ribbon or raffia around the jar. And add the below label to piece of paper. Cut the label to the size of a mason jar lid. Place the label on top of the lid and screw the band in place.
Use a small amount
in place of soap.