Makes 2-3 large pizza crusts
1 2/3 cups water (110° F )
2 tablespoons oil
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons dry milk
4 1/2 cups flour
2 teaspoons active yeast
1 teaspoon powdered garlic (optional)
1 teaspoon oregano, dried (optional)
Pizza sauce (we use Sweet Spaghetti Sauce)
Shredded mozzarella cheese
2. Set bread machine to dough setting.
3. When dough setting is complete, remove dough as soon as cycle is done.
4. Divide dough into at least 2 balls. Sprinkle surface you are rolling the dough out on with flour.
5. Shape dough by rolling out to at least 1/4 inch thickness.
6. Sprinkle pan or pizza stone for baking with cornmeal to prevent sticking. Place dough onto pan.
8. Bake at 425° F for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool about 5 minutes prior to slicing.
Ground Italian Sausage, cooked
Ground Beef, cooked
Black Olives, sliced
Spinach, fresh and chopped
Chicken, cooked and diced
Green Pepper, diced